Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Springhill COE, Barling, Arkansas Site B7 9/6/2009

Springhill COE campground is located near Ft. Smith, Arkansas on the Arkansas River near the lock and dam. We had a large back in site with water and electric. We could walk to the river from the campsite and see the lock and dam. There is a mountain bike trail behind our campsite which runs along the river. The Ft. Smith National Monument is a short drive from the campground. There is lots of shopping in Ft. Smith.

Click here for information on camping in Corps of Engineers parks.

AMENITIES: River

Would we stay here again? YES

1 comment:

RV camping said...

Great website...and cool article man...thanx for the great post...keep on posting such articles... Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me! I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.